Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Computer virus strikes US Marshals, FBI affected

A mystery computer virus affected the computer networks of the US Marshals and FBI. Both of them had shut down their network to prevent further spreading and destruction. The computer network have been disconnected from the Justice Department as a preventive measure. The problem of virus starts in the Thursday. The origin of the virus has not been identified. Besides the external network, the law enforcement department has its own internal network to prevent the snoopers from accessing the sensitive data. The internet access and e-mail services of the US Marshals and FBI had been disabled while the staff worked on the problem.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is scary.

    I checked out your site from the Blogger Awards and liked it. I voted for you. I hope you win.

    Please check out my site nominated for the best blog design. http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/73022. I hope you will vote for me also.

    Emilie
    Cute Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. My PC is running like new.
    I was having trouble with my new computer running slow after I had only had it for a few months. I was upset thinking it was something wrong with my computer until I realized that I needed a good scan to clean out those bugs and viruses that was the real problem. When I started using Orbasoft Antispyware it took care of this problem and now my PC is running like new again. The antispyware solution from Orbasoft, which you can find at http://orbasoft.com, has made a big difference for me and I’m sure you’ll be happy with it too.

    ReplyDelete